Hiring and booking information
Below is the downloadable information for making a booking, please note that there is sliding scale of hiring rates that offer preferential terms to Haddenham community groups who become members and appoint a representative to the management committee of the AVC.
- Hire Charges (effective from 01 April 2015)
- AVC Hiring Agreement single event (to be downloaded and submitted by post) e.g. A party
- AVC Hiring Agreement regular bookings (to be downloaded and submitted by post). e.g. A regular repeating booking.
- AVC Standard Conditions of hire
- Booking Policy
- AVC Information Sheet for Hirers
- Fire evacuation procedures
Mandatory Covid-19 additional hiring information.
- AVC Revised Special Conditions of Hire following COVID
- AVC Special Conditions of Hire during COVID 19 one way system.pdf
- AVC Keep this hall safe poster.pdf
Under rare conditions the AVC may have to cancel a booking. When this occurs the AVC will follow the AVC Cancellation Procedure,
Some examples are:
- Use as a Polling station.
- Premises unfit e.g. fire/flood/lack of power/heating.
- Use as an emergency shelter (Civil emergency).
- If the AVC consider that the hirer will be in breach of legal or other condition.
In addition to booking the space you can make a request the provision of a licensed bar.
Note: The hiring fees are reviewed once a year to take account of increasing costs.
If you require WiFi access please make sure that you request it by ticking the box.
Please check availability of the meeting rooms and main hall via the calendar on this website.
If you have a booking enquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or via the bookings officer by phone (07538 449677)